martes, 30 de junio de 2015

Welcome to Gollum's Chess Reviews.

The purpose of this blog is simple: I want to review chess books I have read. I find that there are not many reviewers out there, hence it may be worthwhile to spend some time reviewing books to benefit the chess community.

I am rated around 2200 fide and although that may bias the reviews (one way or another) I would try to pinpoint whenever a player with a different level may benefit more from the book.

Another point I want to clarify is that I am going to be a hard reviewer. That may put me in disagreement with a lot of people, but I've bought books based on very good reviews which afterwards I found where quite bad. Hence I'll try to be as honest as I can finding the flaws of the books reviewed, even if it means finding me enemies.

I hope you enjoy my reviews and I look forward your feedback.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario